Do you already work in a busy payroll department? Are you looking to launch a career in payroll? Or are you a small business owner who needs to learn about the rules and regulations surrounding the efficient payment of your employees? Whatever your situation, this comprehensive, easy-to-manage Diploma in Payroll Management Courses will guide you through all you need to know regarding the crucial task of making sure employees are paid correctly and on time.
Twenty-Three Detailed Modules
When it comes to mastering payroll, no stone should be left unturned, which is why the Diploma in Payroll Management is spilled into twenty-three information-packed but easy-to-manage modules that you can study and complete at your own pace, around your other commitments. All you need is access to the internet to study on any device. What’s more, you can go back to the modules and refresh your knowledge whenever you like.
Be a Confident Payroll Pro
Professionalism and efficiency are key qualities for a successful payroll career, and with the Diploma in Payroll Management, you can be confident that your knowledge and skillset are bang up-to-date. With two chances to complete the end-of-course multiple choice test, you can study in confidence that you will gain your career-boosting certificate.
KEY LEARNING POINTS OF DIPLOMA IN PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Get the edge on the competition and gain confidence in all aspects of payroll by studying this comprehensive course.
- Find out what payroll systems are and why every company needs one.
- Learn the basics including how to deal with errors and the importance of effective communication.
- Gain knowledge of the different payroll systems used.
- Become efficient and confident with record-keeping.
- Find out about staff training and reviews.
- Learn to deal efficiently with P45s, new starters and leavers.
- Gain expertise in dealing with time-keeping.
- Become confident in the crucial task of paying employees the correct amount.
- Learn about dealing with HMRC and what information they will need from you about your employees.
- Learn about the difference between gross and net pay and how to calculate them correctly.
- Understand the requirement for payslips for all employees.
- Find out all you need to know about statutory pay, record keeping and reporting to HMRC.
- Learn about the rules surrounding age and the minimum wage.
- Gain expertise in national insurance, including why it is paid, different rates and employer contributions.
- Gain the ability to manage the online PAYE system and learn about the different programmes available for payroll.
- Find out what the employment allowance is and its implications for payroll.
- Get handy troubleshooting tips for payroll errors.
- Find out about annual reporting and why it is so important.
- Gain knowledge about retirement schemes.
ADVANTAGES OF PAYROLL MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA COURSE?
- Study comprehensive yet easy-to-manage modules at a time and pace that works for you.
- Enjoy online support and the freedom to work on any of your internet-enabled devices.
- Study safe in the knowledge that you have two chances to gain your industry-approved verifiable certificate.
- Prove your commitment to your payroll career and gain an advantage on the competition by unlocking the comprehensive knowledge and expertise the diploma gives you.
- Take the first step to making your career in payroll pay off, by signing up to the Payroll Management Diploma today.
Units of Study
Payroll Systems & Management: An Introduction
Learning the Basics about Payroll Systems
Understanding Payroll Systems in the UK
How to Run an Efficient Payroll
Employees Starting and Leaving the Business
Dealing with HMRC in Relation to New Employees
How to Calculate Net and Gross Pay
Net Pay Resulting from Voluntary and Statutory Deductions
Understanding Statutory Pay
The National Minimum Wages for Different Types of Work
Understanding the National Insurance Contributions System (NIC)
When Employees Pay Less National Insurance Contributions (NIC)
Understanding the PAYE System
Dealing with the Online PAYE System for Employers
The Employment Allowance
Employment Termination Payments
Understanding the Retirement Scheme
Working Effectively with the RTI Computerised Payroll System
Payroll Computer Software/Programmes
How to Correct Any Payroll Errors
Maintaining Employee Records
Annual Reporting and Other Tasks Connected with Payroll
A Summary of the Legal Obligations Associated with Payroll Systems