Baking is a method of cooking food, usually bread and cakes, that uses prolonged exposure to heat in an oven to cook dough or batter into a baked good. Baking, and the goods that baking produces, has been a major part of societal diets for thousands of years.
As a subsidiary of the baking trade, cupcakes have been a staple part of households for centuries, with many variants being invented as the popularity of this snack-sized cake began to grow.
Baking cupcakes is an easy, delicious way to practice your baking skills and provide delicious treats to your friends and family. Maybe you aspire to run your own baking business and need somewhere to get started. This cupcake baking course will help you to create cupcakes that you can give to clients who will keep coming back to you thanks to your delightful baking methods.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Fundamentals of preparation from scratch
- Different types of cupcakes
- Decorating tips
- Basic items made in a bakery
- Tools and equipment used
- Proper use of tools
- Baking terminology
- Kitchen safety
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Successfully bake delicious cupcakes
- Instructor-led, practical demonstration to help you get to grips with the course materials and produce lovely, edible cupcakes
- Study anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access to the course platform for one year!
- Remain engaged and focused with the course content with flash cards and educational games
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday, customer support
UNITS OF STUDY
- Baking Cupcakes – Part 1
- Baking Cupcakes – Part 2