Dive into our flexible and convenient self-study package and get to grips with the fundamental concepts that can help you to master business analysis in the workplace. Work your way through the course material in your own time, and you will be ready to sit the exam (not included).
Change a Business for the Better
It is essential for any business to implement business analysis, to ensure the enterprise will grow and develop in order to survive in an ever-changing industry. It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there, and without business analysis, your business has less chance of being the dog that comes out on top! If you would like to develop your understanding of business analysis for the benefit of your own business, or as a stepping stone towards becoming a professional business analyst yourself, you need to take the lead and sign up to this exciting and innovative course that can allow you to gain insight and expertise, from the comfort of your own home!
Twenty Hours of Content, 14 Modules
Set across 14 different sessions, from strategy and stakeholder analysis to modelling business systems and processes – each offering easy-to-manage chunks of information – our Business Analysis Foundation course would be ideal for anyone needing to know more about the business analysis industry. Online delivery means that you can pick up and study the syllabus whenever it suits you, so whether you need 4 weeks or 6 months to study the 20 hours of material, the courseware will be waiting for you!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
While business analysis may be of interest to business or enterprise owners, this course would be best suited to individuals who are working as, or planning to work as, a business analyst.
- Define business analysis, and learn more about what it entails.
- Understand more about the competencies of a business analyst.
- Get to grips with strategy analysis.
- Work your way through the business analysis process model and the various investigative techniques that are used.
- Take a look at strategy analysis and management.
- Learn how to model business systems and processes.
- Demonstrate how to gather, document, manage, model and deliver the various requirements that have been established.
- Learn how to make a business and financial case and appreciate how changes in a business can be implemented in order to see a successful improvement.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Work through the course whenever it is convenient to do so. Online courseware is available throughout the day, so there is no need to worry about existing work and home commitments.
- Compatible with a number of devices and platforms, so students can work at home or on the go.
- Accessible for a full 6 months after signup, so don’t worry about trying to cram all the study in to reach unachievable deadlines.
- Prepare yourself for the final exam by working through all of this essential course material. By working through this course, you will have a better chance of achieving a higher score in the foundation examination.
- Build your confidence in the field and progress further with your business analysis career!
Sign up to this course today and you’ll soon be ready to take the business analysis exam with confidence!
UNITS OF STUDY
- Introduction/What is Business Analysis
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation Techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Systems
- Modelling Business Processes
- Gathering the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Implementing Business Change